In its raw form, Paddy cannot be eaten as it needs processing to become fit to be eaten. It consequently undergoes several stages before it appears in stores and supermarkets. Rice milling, is the entire process through which paddy grains are transformed into tasty, succulent rice. A series of processes help clean, sift bundle and segregate Paddy and to remove its impurities before it becomes fit for consumption. Nextech Solutions is one of the leading food grain industry consultants in India.
As Bangladesh is a rice consuming country, Rice milling industry in Bangladesh is enormous. Rice milling is accomplished by multiple systems that vary in scale tremendously. These can range from the very small to those requiring very large scale factories. Some of these require ultramodern imported machines based on intricate scientific principles.
Rice procurement is a long and winding process wherein it ’s cultivated by farmers and after being made fit for factories by usage of threshers and harvesters, it reaches the factories. After this, the rice processing is an equally complex process.
- The Pre-Cleaner is undertaken to resolve pre-cleaning issues that may arise after the transportation.
- Paddy Dryers are employed to ensure rice is uniformly dried to be fit for processing. This usually requires preprocessing and minimizes moisture content before storing it in warehouses.
- De-Husking A fully automatic rubber roll control system ensures that a prefixed percentage of paddy is mixed before being fed to the tray of separators.
- Paddy Separators To set apart rice from its kernels, these machines move sideways to roll the mixture downwards.
- Polishers Moving friction in the moving rice grains ensures an even polishing. At this stage segregation into the light and heavy seeds, cereal and granular materials are accomplished through Fine Cleaners.
- The final stage is Grading and Sorting where stringent quality control processes by experts ensure the perfect grains are shipped out of the factory premises.
Modern Rice Mills today incorporate the state of the art technologies to set up world-class modern plant machinery and technology. The Factory lines are nearly automated and each stage moves continuously requiring minimal human intervention and smooth production of tastiest rice.
Nextech Solutions, a 10-year-old organization, are promoted by two professionals from the Indian Basmati Rice Industry. One of the leading food grain industry consultants in India, we are leading edge and a very successful Rice Mill Consultant in Bangladesh. As one of the successful bulk handling and storage consultants, we provide focused and highly effective and efficient advice.